When the user hits the “Submit” button of the form, this action sends a message to some email.
- Mail To. This is where you choose who will receive the message:
- Admin email – the email that is mentioned in the admin’s user account;
- Email from submitted form field – the address will be taken from one of the fields the user has just filled. You will be able to specify the field in the From Field drop-down menu. This option is the best if you want to send the letters dynamically, to the address the user just added;
- Custom email – in the Email Address bar, you can type the email address to which the message will be sent;
- Reply To. Here you can set the address, which you would like to use for receiving answers;
- Subject. The subject of the letter that the user will receive;
- From Name. The name that will be mentioned in the “From” bar of the letter;
- From Address. The email address that will be added as the address of the letter sender;
- Content type. Here you choose if the message will be Plain Text or an HTML code;
- Content. This is the body of the message. Insert the text or HTML code into this text area.